Human Resource Dissertation Topics & Ideas from Expert Writers
Human Resource management (HRM, or simply HR) is the process of recruitment, selection of employee, providing proper induction, orientation and handling grievances within the company. HR is primarily concerned with the management of people inside the organizations, focusing on policies and systems. Human Resource Management is the fundamental resource for building or constructing anything. Behind every successful management, there is a team of astute human mind and efforts of human resources.
Under every HRM course, writing assignments on human resource concept is an important exercise for the HRM students. Writing a human resource management assignment is certainly not an easy task, and that is why, It is highly beneficial to take assistance from the expert writers from the field of HRM. “Instant Assignment Help” is solely devoted to delivering authentic and reliable Human Resource writing services including top quality dissertations by our specialist team of highly qualified writers.
Below mentioned are the suggested topics and useful examples of Human Resource Management (HR) Dissertation:
Training & Development HRM Dissertation Topics
Training and development is a function of human resource management that is concerned with organizational activity aimed at enhancing and improving the performance of individuals and employees working in a corporate system.
Below stated are some proposals to make your Human resource management dissertation interesting and engaging if you’re looking to work specifically on Training & Development segment.
- The use of training and development as useful tools for enhancing the performance of the employees?
- What skills are needed for today’s turbulent climate?
- Does training and development really impact the bottom line?
- Who provide the training to train others?
- Soft versus hard skills.
- Is training a solution of all problems?
- Soft skills, who needs them?
- Where now, post-disaster survival?
- Can poor selection processes be solved through training and development?
Performance Management HRM Dissertation Examples
Performance Management is a continuous process by which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work to meet the organizational goals & objectives. Under this segment, writing an assignment could be very intriguing.
Below are the suggestions of HRM dissertation topics under performance Management subject.
- Is performance management effective to meet organizational goals?
- Can skills be increased through performance management system?
- Do individuals have control over their reward?
- Reviewing and reacting on results.
- Is it possible to manage every employee performance by performance management techniques?
- Can wages be capped through performance management?
- Job satisfaction & performance appraisals.
Appraisal HRM Dissertation Topics
Every organization becomes successful by it’s hard working and unflagging efforts of employees. The performance appraisal is the process of assessing and evaluating every employee performance on the job by comparing current performance with the already set standards and targets.
Below are few Dissertation Topics to make your writing assignment on human resource management captivating and gripping.
- Can subjectivity be removed?
- Is it fair? A comparison between same level employees.
- Can I have a pay rise?
- Are Appraisals honest?
- Are the 360-degree assessments valid?
- Public sector appraisals and the spinal pay reward.
- Investigating the efficacy of performance evaluations from the outlook of employees.
Motivation HRM Dissertation Topics
Motivation is one of the most important concepts in HRM. It is required to gain the best performance from the employee when a particular employee is not motivated and hence not providing significant results. This is the reason companies spend exorbitant amounts of money in arranging training sessions for the employees to motivate them and earn higher productivity.
If you want to explore this subject and eager to discuss motivation in your HRM writing assignment, here are some topics for you to get started.
- Does motivated workforce increase productivity?
- HR and motivation.
- Behavioral inflexibility.
- Motivation versus total reward.
- Motivation and job satisfaction.
- Cross organization comparison, who gets it right?
- HRM is a motivator.
- A link between motivation and performance.
- Employee motivation & performance.
- The impact of motivation programs on employees performance.
A reputable assignment writing service
Strategic HRM Dissertation Topics
Strategic human resource management is an outlook to manage human resources that support long-term business goals and results with a strategic framework. A human resource management dissertation on Strategic HR brings some excellent topics for you to write.
- Does HR sit and fit on the board?
- Future planning or firefighting?
- Future planning or justifying role?
- Can HR be strategic?
- A resource based view assessment of Strategic human resources quality management systems.
- Is HR driving the organization.
- Operations or planning the HR function?
- To establish the significance of the relationship between organizational performance and strategic human resource management.
Organizational culture HRM Dissertation Topics
The culture is significant and important to an organization and its workforce. It is a system of shared values, beliefs, rules and regulations which governs the behavior of the employees. A particular culture followed in a company gives a strong influence on the dressing and working style of an employee.
If you are interested in discussing culture as your HRM dissertation, some topics are suggested below.
- Recruiting to change the culture.
- Placing values in the organization.
- Culture is the organization.
- Cross-Cultural human resource management.
- Inducting new employees into the culture.
- Recruiting to change the culture.
- Managing cultural change.
- Training and culture.
Diversity HRM Dissertation Topics
Diversity management is an important research area of human resource management that brings challenges and learning to employees. In every organization, the workforce belongs to different cultural areas, educational backgrounds, religion, age, gender and to value and respect every individual can lead to a successful organization.
Some intriguing topics for your diversity human resource management dissertation are suggested below:
- Can discrimination be eliminated?
- Differences discrimination and diversity.
- Running the new workforce.
- Cross-national diversity.
- Managing diversity and cultural differences.
- Training managers for diversity.
- Investigate the challenges of inequality.
- Managing diversity in the public sector.
Human Resource Theory Dissertation Topics
There are two kinds of approaches to Human resource (HR), and the HR theory framework takes both the soft and hard versions of HRM. The soft approach includes addressing and taking care of employees concerns and their expectations. The hard approach considers evaluating the efficacy of HRM policies and processes and giving less emphasis to workers needs and preferences.
The following are some suggestions within the area of Human Resources (HR) Theory that you could base your human resources management dissertation on.
- Prepare a comparative analysis of different human resources theory approaches.
- The role of human resource policies in the success of an organization.
- The black side of Human Resource.
- HR versus Taylorism.
- The role of HR as a shared service.
- Part of HR behind the closed doors.
- Investigate the trade unions place in the organization.
The purpose of this blog post is to provide free business dissertation topics so that students can initiate work on their dissertation in a timely manner. It further aims to advice students on the possible research areas which they can undertake. Writing a business dissertation will require students to identify and include research questions, research aim and objectives, and the research design to collect primary and secondary data. Masters dissertations are usually considerably longer and more extensive in terms of the word count, amount of research effort and number of pages ascompared to undergraduate dissertations.
Business Dissertation Topics for 2018
Assessing how the regional differences between countries influences business strategies of multinational companies
Purpose: Due to rising conflicts between neighboring countries, there have been immense regional differences and conflicts between countries which have directly impacted the trade activities. Therefore, this research has identified a highly sensitive issue by analyzing how regional differences between countries have an impact on overall business strategies of the multinational companies.
How corporate social responsibility (CSR) affects customer loyalty: Case study of UK petroleum industry
Purpose: Corporate social responsibility has become an important phenomenon as it has a direct impact on brand image of the company. Therefore, the main purpose of the research is to analyze how CSR activities influence customer perception which in return impacts customer loyalty. The focus of the research has been on UK petroleum industry.
Assessing the leadership styles of Non-profit organization and how it impacts the overall business operations
Purpose: Leadership has always been a significant aspect of an organization as it has a drastic impact on the overall business process. Many researchers have focused on identifying the best leadership style for MNC’s and SME’s; however few have focused on Non-profit organization. Therefore, the main purpose of the research is to assess the most effective leadership styles that should be practiced by non-profit organization and how it impacts the overall business operations.
Examining the impact of global business negotiations on cross border mergers and acquisitions
Purpose: The main aim of the research is to analyze the impact of international business negotiations on cross border mergers. Due to intense competitions, many companies are going for mergers and acquisitions in order to enhance their market share. Therefore, this research will analyze the aspect of global business negotiations in the case of mergers and acquisitions between two different companies belonging two different countries.
Analyzing the impact of forward and backward integration on business performance and sustainability
Purpose: In order to gain competitive advantage, firms have devised various supply chain strategies which helps them in improvising their business performance. Once such strategy is forward and backward integration. Therefore this research will be focusing on analyzing the impact of both forward and backward integration on business performance and sustainability.
“Our expert dissertation writers can help you with all stages of the dissertation writing process including topic research and selection, dissertation plan, dissertation proposal, methodology, statistical analysis, primary and secondary research, findings and analysis and complete dissertation writing. Learn more about Research Prospect dissertation writing services. “
Business Strategy and Globalisation Dissertation Topics
Globalisation can be defined as the process that assists organisations and businesses to spread their operations and influence on an international scale to increase their profit levels. According toFinancial Times Lexicon, it is “a process by which national and regional economies, societies, and cultures have become integrated through the global network of trade, communication, immigration and transportation.” It will not be wrong to say that globalisation is the integration of policy making, cultures, markets, industries, and economics around the globe. In the recent times, the concept of globalization has been expanded to include a broader range of activities and areas such as biological, political, social, cultural, technological, climate and media factors, even though initially it primarily focused on the economies, capital flows, foreign direct investment and trade.
- Why organisations and businesses must change their business strategies in the era of globalization
- Business management framework and globalisation – An empirical study
- Global business strategy for MNCs and the role of corporate vision, conflicts, and empowerment
- Identification of the drivers of Chinese business expansion strategy into Africa and other developing countries; The market seeking and resource seeking perspective
- An investigation into the process of offshore outsourcing of customer services to determine causes of poor customer satisfaction
- Cross border management strategy – A research study focusing on foreign business organisations in Malaysia
- An investigation into the impact of globalisation on UK businesses operation on both national and international scale
- How banks can implement business strategies in light of globalization to improve connectivity with clients – A case of Barclays Plc
- A study to examine the factors affecting the MNC’s choice of alliances and entry modes – The case of Sri Lanka
- Performance, e-business strategies and globalization – Examining the factors affectingsocial media strategy of business organisations in the UK
Strategic Change Management Dissertation Topics
Change management can be defined as the management of “change and development” within a business organisation. Dealing with the impact of change is of critical importance. Strategic change management helps managers to deal with change both from the perspective of the individual and an organisation. An important aspect of this concept is the organisational tools that can help to achieve successful transitions to adopt change. Furthermore, business organisations can effectively and quickly implement change to changing market requirements as part of the strategic change management process.
- An investigation into the implementation of strategic change management within business organisation to successfully meet the changing market needs
- Examining the factors affecting organisational changes from the perspective of employees – The case of HSBC
- Use of a proprietary change management system with respect to transformational change and stakeholder communication
- The role of feedback in organisational culture change: A case study of any multinational company
- Strategic management of change in Asian countries – The case of Singapore
- To establish the importance of measuring stress levels of employees in order to successfully implement change
- The role of senior management of business organisations in developing a framework that connects unexpected results and strategic plans
- Differences in working styles of Saudi project managers and foreign project managers
- Intervention, project management and change management – The banking sector in the UK
“Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research.”
International Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics
International Human Resource Management, Human Resource Management or HRM is a system that is designed to improve the employee performance in business and non-profit organisations. The HRM function primarily focuses on the policies developed to ensure efficient management of people within organisations. Various activities such as training and development, skills enhancement, employee recruitment, motivational programmes, bonuses and rewards systems, and performance appraisal are performed by the HR departments to help businesses increase their work output.
- Managing employees’ performance in non-profit organisations – A case study of any non-profit organisation
- Developing an effective human resource management system in large multinational companies – The recommended practices and strategies
- Examining the impact of human resource professionals and human resource management in the new global economy
- Can human resource development and training help to remedy poor selection processes
- The causes and forms of deviance in business and non-profit organisations
- Investigating the effects of organisational transition on employees’ performance in large diversified companies
- Configuration of human resource management system in multinational companies
- Learning from small businesses in the UK – How firm performance is associated with strategic human resource management.
- Human resource challenges forUK construction industry – Knowledge transfer and retention
- The role of strategic human resource management in public sector – The recommended practices and policies
Information Technology Management Dissertation Topics
The process of managing all of the information technology resources of a business organisation is known as “information technology management”. It should be noted that information technology resources of an organisation are usually managed in accordance with the priorities, policies and requirements. Physical investments including the staff, data centre facilities, networks, data storage data bases, software, and computer hardware are some examples of information technology resources that are required to be managed within a company using simple management skills such as organizing and controlling, change management, and budgeting.
- Developing a framework for the strategic management of information technology
- Role of information technology management in large diversified business organisations
- Analyzing the issues associated with the implementation of Information technology in new technology based firms
- Recommended practices to introduce and implement information systems in business organisations
- How business organisations can gain competitive advantage through social media branding in a fast paced electronics industry?
- The role of strategic alliances, acquisitions and mergers in building eCommerce business giants – A case study of any large scale and established virtual company
- How e-HR system can help UK energy companies to improve their efficiency?
- Identifying the most influential factors affecting information technology management in UK construction industry
- Role of innovation in the life sciences: The impact of intellectual property right on scientific knowledge utilisation, accumulation and diffusion
- To investigate the important elements of information technology management
Not Sure Which Dissertation Topic to Choose?
Use Our Topic Planning Service
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW
Organisational Leadership Dissertation Topics
Business leaders are the management staff that provides operational oversights, inspiration and other administrative services. It is the duty of business leaders to help prioritise organisational objectives and corporate vision for other members of the team.
- Examining the effects of leadership and clarity of vision on business organisations
- The impact of organisational culture and leadership behaviours on practices of knowledge management in small and medium sized enterprises
- Examining the impact of leadership on organisational performance of small enterprises in Saudi Arabia.
- Evaluating the impact of leadership on organisational performance – A case study of any large and diversified firm
- Role of organisational leadership in developing countries – A case study of any home-grown company
- Traits of prevention oriented and charismatic leader for successful operation of medium sized enterprises
- Organisational leadership in multicultural environment of Saudi Arabia
- Distinguishing leadership from management to achieve corporate strategies
- Investigating the differences between individual charismatic leadership and traditional organisational leadership
- How leadership decisions to implement new business strategies can be influenced by organisational culture – A case study of Nokia
International Business Strategy Dissertation Topics
International business can be defined as the transactions that occur across country borders as a result of trade. For example, if a UK based company sells its products in another country, the process is called international business. Another definition of international business is the exchange/trade of goods or products among businesses and individuals in multiple countries. It should be noted that all commercial transactions including transportations, logistics, investments, sales, governmental and private that take place a result of trade between two different regions are the elements of International Business.
- Investigating the patterns of foreign direct investment in new global economies
- The future of bamboo industry in Europe – Opportunities and challenges
- How Telenor internationalised in Asia – The case of Pakistan
- Internationalisation opportunities for Chinese multinational companies – The link between international business development and “knowledge and learning”
- Exploring strategic alternatives in Research & Development through exploitation of opportunities and capabilities
- The role of new theoretical models with respect to global politics and business
- The impact of corporate governance on performance and internationalisation of business organisation
- Examining the factors that could motivate large multinational corporations to adapt internationalisation strategy
- The growing importance of social media strategies in global business environment – Internationalisation, e-business plans and performance of firms
- Investigating “foreign direct investment” strategies of large and diversified companies in developing economies – The case of India
Corporate Social Responsibility Dissertation Topics
The concept of corporate social responsibility has gained tremendous importance in the recent times, thanks to growing social and environmental concerns that need to be integrated in business operations. CSR allows business organisations to achieve a balance of social, environmental and economic obligations, and also address the needs of stakeholders and shareholders. Implementing CSR amongst small and medium sized enterprises can prove to be an extremely daunting task primarily because it will require strategies which take into consideration the respective capabilities and needs of these businesses but do not negatively affect their profitability.
- Investigating the role of corporate social responsibilities in brand equity
- How values are associated with perceptions of corporate social responsibility
- Effects of CSR on performance of business organisations in transitional economies
- Investigating performance and strategic plans of UK firms with respect to corporate social responsibility
- To what extent international certifiable management regulations influence business practices
- Corporate social responsibility in developing countries – The case of Chinese construction industry
- Corporate social responsibility and societal expectations – A case of any multinational corporation
- How corporate social responsibility effect business practices of UK energy sector
- The role of CSR on international corporate governance theories and practices
- Financial performance of selected European corporations in light of corporate social responsibility
Organisational Behaviour Dissertation Topics
Organisational behaviour can be defined as the way individuals interact within larger groups in order to create more efficient businesses. The theories of organisational behaviour can help to achieve maximum output from individual members of a team.
- Investigating the impact of values and beliefs on employees’ performance and commitment in workplace
- Studying the impact of culture on organisational behaviour – The case of Indian telecommunication industry
- Examining decision making process in multinational corporations in light of organisational behaviour and choice
- Organisational citizenship behaviour and organisational commitment, psychological contract and conflict at Oxford University
- How sense of belongingness and development of trust is connected with managerial behaviour in large and diversified organisations to ensure facilitation of knowledge sharing
- Investigating causes to unethical actions of individuals in workplace by analysing organisational standards, practices, ethical behaviour
- Developing organisational citizenship behaviour and organisational culture in the pre-inauguration stages – The case of UK hotel industry
- Comparing employees’ attitude and organisational cultural values in Indian agricultural sector
- The relationship between corporate objectives and employees’ performance – The role of shared standards and values
How to structure a dissertation
- Title Page
- Abstract/Executive Summary
- Table of Contents
- Literature Review
- Findings and Analysis
- Discussion and Conclusion
For detailed information on how to structure a business dissertation, kindly click on the link below:
How to Structure a Dissertation
About Research Prospect
Research Prospect Pvt Ltd isUK’s best academic writing service. All of our writers hold Master’s or PHD degreesfrom highly recognised UK universities. Our services include but not limited to research paper writing, dissertation writing in UK, literature review writing, part dissertation writing, statistical analysis, and coursework writing.